Keep Alaska Moving through service and infrastructure.
To do this we:
- Provide for the safe and efficient movement of people and goods
- Provide statewide access and connectivity
- Provide access for exploration and development of Alaska's resources
- Integrity: Ensure honesty, dependability, loyalty and a high ethical standard
- Excellence: Personal and department commitment to continually improve individual, team, and organizational knowledge, performance, and methods to provide quality service and products
- Respect: Positive regard for colleagues and customers
DOT&PF Vision Statement
- We will strengthen our efficiencies and effectiveness at planning, designing, constructing, operating and maintaining all modes of transportation.
- We will strengthen our transparency, accountability, innovation and quality of service.
- We will work as a team, maintaining strong, healthy communications internally and externally.
- We will promote service based management of state-owned transportation assets and facilities.
- We will expand the reach of the transportation system to serve the needs of all Alaskans
- Strong work ethic
- Experience, expertise, knowledge
- Dedicated workforce
- Reasonable, responsible problem-solvers
- Quantity and quality of assets
- Interesting challenges
- Opportunity for growth
- Pride of accomplishment
- Good people
- Willing to lead