Increase Sustainability, Reduce Costs
With over 20 years of experience, Great Forest is one of the leading sustainability consultancies in the U.S. today. We develop, implement and maintain strategies and programs that reduce both environmental impact and costs for corporations and institutions in the U.S. and Australia.
Great Forest’s worldwide network of clients includes Fortune 500 companies in real estate and property management, financial services, insurance, retail and the hospitality industry.
WE HAVE WORKED WITH:
- Over 1,500 commercial buildings across the country.
- More than half of all office spaces and hotels in Manhattan, covering approximately 350 million square feet.
- Up to 70% of commercial recycling in NYC, diverting as much as 50,000 tons of material from landfills everyday.
WE ARE PIONEERS:
- Great Forest has been the authority in commercial waste and recycling for over 20 years, pioneering some of the first corporate programs in the country.
- We were among the first to bring data-driven sustainability practices to businesses, leading to measurable cost savings.
WE ARE EXPERTS:
Great Forest consultants can be found on industry panels, lecturing, working with local government, and in publications. Have questions? Ask a Great Forest expert or check out our Sustainability 101 resource.
WE BELIEVE IN GIVING BACK:
Great Forest is a proud supporter of the nonprofit Blacksmith Institute, which works to clean up life-threatening toxic pollution in low-and middle-income countries. Both Great Forest and Blacksmith were established by environmentalist and engineer Richard Fuller.