Environmental Career Center in the 2010s
- EnvironmentalCareer.com job board has over 30,000 resumes.
- Introduced the Green Careers Journal in a color magazine format.
- Provided job placement support for the Green Jobs Alliance on a U.S. Department of Energy weatherization grant.
- Introduced Partners Achieving Environmental Excellence (PASE) Corps unique training and staffing service that benefits both employers and job seekers.
- EnvironmentalCareer.com job board database showcases over 40,000 resumes.
- Conducts the 2012 National Environmental Employment Survey in partnership with the National Association of Environmental Professionals.
- Began participating in NAEP/American Public University (apus.edu) environmental career webinars.
- Re-launches EnvironmentalCareer.com Home Page and Job Board.
- Conducted the 8th annual Environmental Careers Seminar at the NAEP annual conference in Los Angeles.
- Conducted the 2013 National Environmental Employment Survey.
- 35th anniversary of the Environmental Career Center.
- 20th anniversary of EnvironmentalCareer.com -- originally launched on Earth Day 1995 as Environmental Careers World. The web's first environmental niche jobs board.
- Conducted fourth National Environmental Employment Survey in partnership with National Association of Environmental Professionals.
- PASE Corps established as separate nonprofit environmental training, education, internship and sustainability organization.
- Served over 700 environmental employers in recruiting talented environmental, conservation, and sustainability professionals
- Conducted the Conservation Careers Seminar and Environmental Careers Seminar
- Continued participating as subject matter experts for the NAEP/APU environmental career development webinars
- Launched environmental career coaching services
- Conducting 2018 National Environmental Employment Survey
- Began collaboration with universities and colleges for student/alumni environmental career services support