· Responsible for manufacturing engineering and technical support of the manufacturing operation
· Builds knowledge of the organization, processes and customers
· Requires knowledge and experience in own discipline; still acquiring higher-level knowledge and skills
· Receives a moderate level of guidance and direction
· Moderate decision-making authority guided by policies, procedures, and business operations protocol Supply chain impacts have stressed the Production Control teams in all manufacturing plants on the Webster site driving a need for a high-energy, motivated, and systems-oriented individual to help support production in all our manufacturing plants
· Lead initiatives to streamline business operations to help support all manufacturing operations on the Webster site
· Develop new processes/procedures to reduce premium transportation and other associated costs along with driving productivity in the business
· Enable production teams by delivering workable processes that are transferrable and consistent across organizations
· Demonstrated track record of continual improvement initiatives, process optimization, and a systems-based approach to problem-solving
· Manufacturing and MRP/ERP experience a plus
· Lean Manufacturing/5S experience a plus
· Demonstrated self-starter, along with the ability to manage at multiple levels of the organization
· Excellent documentation and communication skills required
Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity or expression, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. Learn more at www.xerox.com and explore our commitment to diversity and inclusion! People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to XeroxStaffingAdminCenter@xerox.com. Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking.
Remember to say that you found this opportunity at EnvironmentalCareer.com!