Additional Locations: N/A
Primary Locations: VA, Chantilly, 25255 Pleasant Valley Rd., 20152
Requisition ID: 170118
Landscape Account Manager
Invest in your future. Join one of the largest Employee Owned companies in the nation! Davey has a unique culture that focuses on the open exchanging of ideas, community partnership, a commitment to safety, and delivering unrivaled client service while acting as industry leaders in horticultural and environmental services.
We are currently looking to add a dynamic Landscape Account Manager to our passionate team of landscape professionals. Your office is outdoors, and you get a new view every day!
What You’ll Do:
- Cultivate your green career with us!
- Grow long-term relationships with customers by understanding the client’s expectations and exceed those expectations with superior service.
- Enhance the appearance and value of the client properties by execution of regular inspection of the grounds.
- Work with production managers to plan and implement crew work assignments.
- Participate in associations that promote and support your business growth.
- Focus on customer service, teamwork, communication, ethics, and safety for your clients and your team.
What We’re Seeking:
- Love of the outdoors
- Direct supervisory grounds maintenance experience with strong history of sales and account management performance
- Preferred: Background in Horticulture or Landscaping
- Preferred: turf, weed, tree and shrub ID and pathology knowledge
- Ability to complete the Davey first aid, CPR and defensive driving course upon hire
- Valid driver’s license
- Preferred: Relevant pesticide and related licenses and certificates, if required by state law
What We Offer: *
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Base salary + commission
- Opportunities for advancement
- All job specific equipment and safety gear provided
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with a company match
- Employee-owned company & discounted stock purchase options
- Group Health Plan
- Employee referral bonus program
- Locations throughout US in major cities and desirable areas
- Career Development Program supported by Industry Expert Safety Specialists & Skills Trainers
- Scholarship Program for Children of Employees
- Charitable matching gift program
We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. As a service provider, our success depends upon our ability to attract and retain qualified personnel, regardless of their age, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military, or veteran status, or other protected characteristics as established by federal, state, or local law.
If you need any assistance at any time please contact us at 1-877-411-7601 or at Recruiting@davey.com.
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type: Full Time
Travel Expectations: Up to 25%