Additional Locations: N/A
Primary Locations: VA, Lorton, 10301 Richmond Hwy, 22079
Requisition ID: 169556
Invest in your future. Join one of the largest employee owned companies in the nation! Davey has a unique culture that focuses on the open exchanging of ideas, community partnerships, a commitment to safety, and delivering unrivaled client service while acting as industry leaders in horticultural and environmental services.
We are currently looking to add a dynamic Landscaper to our passionate team of tree care professionals. Your office is outdoors, and you get a new view every day!
What You’ll Do:
- Cultivate your green career with us!
- Properly plant, trim, mow, weed, mulch, and so much more.
- Diagnose insect, disease, and cultural/environmental turf and shrub conditions.
- Maintain open communication with management and clients to provide feedback on landscape needs.
- Drive, use, maintain and properly operate equipment.
What We’re Looking For:
- Love of the outdoors
- Preferred: Background in Forestry, Horticulture, or Landscaping
- Preferred: Turf, Weed, Tree and shrub ID, Pathology, and knowledge of turf or tree physiology
- Ability to complete the Davey Landscape career development books upon hire
- Ability to complete the Davey Tree First Aid, CPR and defensive driving course upon hire
- Preferred: Relevant pesticide and related licenses and certificates, if required by state law
What We Offer: *
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Opportunities for advancement
- All job specific equipment and safety gear provided
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with a company match
- Employee-owned company & discounted stock purchase options
- Group Health Plan
- Employee referral bonus program
- Locations throughout US in major cities and desirable areas
- Career Development Program supported by Industry Expert Safety Specialists & Skills Trainers
- Scholarship Program for Children of Employees
- Charitable matching gift program
We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. As a service provider, our success depends upon our ability to attract and retain qualified personnel, regardless of their age, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military, or veteran status, or other protected characteristics as established by federal, state, or local law.
If you need any assistance at any time please contact us at 1-877-411-7601 or at Recruiting@davey.com.
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type: Full Time
Travel Expectations: None