Seeking a Aquatic Specialist to join our growing team in Ball Ground, Georgia!
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive wages with advancement opportunities
- Paid industry training
- Year round employment
- Benefits package: medical, dental, vision, life, and supplemental insurance available at 90 days
- Retirement plan after 1 year of employment
- To manage an assigned list of water bodies within a designated region
- To assist in the labor associated with pond management services and assisting your team
- To apply, mix, and handle pesticides in accordance with state and federal regulations
- To set up, & tear down equipment to complete jobs as necessary
- The ability to lift 50 lbs. alone & 100 lbs. with a partner
- The use of basic hand tools
- A valid drivers license
- Must pass a pre-employment drug test