Additional Locations: N/A
Primary Locations: VA, Chantilly, 25255 Pleasant Valley Rd., 20152
Requisition ID: 163486
Maintain the irrigation system and grounds of assigned area by performing the following duties.
What You’ll Do:
- Cultivate your green career with us!
- Enhance the appearance and value of properties through installation and maintenance of all types of irrigation equipment in commercial landscapes.
- Troubleshoot and repair lines and sprinkler heads.
- Complete set-up for digital and analog timers.
- Maintain open communication with management and clients to provide feedback on irrigation needs.
- Drive, use, maintain and properly operate landscape equipment.
What We’re Seeking:
- Love of the outdoors
- Preferred: Experience in irrigation installation and maintenance
- Preferred: Knowledgeable on various controllers and the Rainbird, Maxicomm, and Hunter ICC systems
- Preferred: CLT certificate, plus related education in landscape or turfgrass
- Ability to complete the Davey landscape career development books upon hire
- Ability to complete the Davey first aid, CPR and defensive driving course upon hire
- Preferred: Relevant pesticide and related licenses and certificates, if required by state law
What We Offer:*
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Opportunities for advancement
- All job specific equipment and safety gear provided
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with a company match
- Employee-owned company & discounted stock purchase options
- Group Health Plan
- Employee referral bonus program
- Locations throughout US in major cities and desirable areas
- Career Development Program supported by Industry Expert Safety Specialists & Skills Trainers
- Scholarship Program for Children of Employees
- Charitable matching gift program
*all listed benefits available to eligible employees
Invest in your future. Join one of the largest Employee Owned companies in the nation! Davey has a unique culture that focuses on the open exchanging of ideas, community partnership, a commitment to safety, and delivering unrivaled client service while acting as industry leaders in horticultural and environmental services.
We are currently looking to add a dynamic Irrigation Technician to our passionate team of landscape professionals. Your office is outdoors, and you get a new view every day!
We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. As a service provider, our success depends upon our ability to attract and retain qualified personnel, regardless of their age, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military, or veteran status, or other protected characteristics as established by federal, state, or local law.
If you need any assistance at any time please contact us at 1-877-411-7601 or at Recruiting@davey.com.
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type: Full Time
Travel Expectations: None