Additional Locations: N/A
Primary Locations: Ontario, Pickering, 1661 Quigley Street, L1W 0A3
Requisition ID: 160743
High level career opportunity in the field of Urban Forestry, as a District Manager at our Toronto East office in Pickering ON. The successful candidate will be mentored by a seasoned District Manager.
Responsible for the growth and profitability of the district operations while providing and promoting the leadership, vision, support, direction, and enforcement of company policies for all operations within the district and market served by performing the following duties.
Davey Tree Expert Co. of Canada, Limited has been performing tree care and vegetation management services across Canada since 1930. With over 850 employees, we continuously pride ourselves on unmatched quality and safety. Davey Tree has numerous crews that are professionally trained to provide tree trimming and removal services to ensure the scope of this contracted work is completed safely, and well before any deadlines. Our relatable experiences and industries serviced include notably Utilities, Municipalities, Government, Rail, Commercial and Residential.
With residential tree service offices across Canada, Davey and our employees are dedicated to providing all aspects of professional tree care for our customers. Davey Tree arborists live and work in your community. Our widespread team allows us to build a relationship with our clients to provide an exceptional customer experience.
• Responsible for managing all operations of the branch.
• Efficient, organized, management of the local team activities.
• Personnel recruitment, training, development, safety, and motivation.
• Sales generation and client development.
• Equipment and asset management.
• Assisting with office and administration processes.
• Full profit and loss responsibility for the operation.
• Reports directly to the Regional Operations Manager.
• High School diploma with a minimum of 5 years’ industry experience.
• 2 or 4-year post-secondary degree.
• ISA and/or CUA Certification would be an asset.
• Landscape Exterminator PHC License is an asset.
• Valid Provincial Driver’s License. 5-ton License with Z endorsement an asset.
• Strong leadership, interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills.
• Base compensation based on qualifications and experience.
• Potential, salary & incentives based upon territory performance.
• Supplied company vehicle or vehicle compensation package.
• Business related expenses are compensated.
• Excellent Benefits package, RRSP and careers advancement opportunities.
• Employee-owned company with stock purchase available after 1 year of service.
We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. As a service provider, our success depends upon our ability to attract and retain qualified personnel, regardless of their age, race, colour, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other protected characteristics as established by federal, provincial law.
If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.