What the role is
We are looking for a well-rounded, highly motivated and creative individual with experience in developing and executing multi-channel marketing campaigns as well as managing social media platforms. You should be able to write well and produce engaging content which meet MSE’s communications goals.
You will be part of the Communications and 3P Partnership Division (C3PD), which is responsible for the formulation and implementation of communications strategies, the management of MSE’s digital channels and the engagement of stakeholders to foster shared partnerships of our environment and water and food resources.
What you will be working on
Your key responsibilities may include:
- Planning and executing integrated communications and marketing campaigns involving above-the-line, below-the-line, digital and social media platforms to raise awareness of MSE’s policies and programmes
- Conceptualising and creating content for MSE’s digital and social media platforms (including content curation, copywriting, copyediting, photography, videos, graphics, etc)
- Analysing data sets from various sources (such as Google Analytics, social media platforms, marketing campaigns, media buys, etc) and transforming them into actionable insights for producing effective content
- Building and expanding MSE’s social media presence on channels such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, TikTok, YouTube and Twitter
- Managing and engaging online communities by responding to comments and feedback
- Collaborating with multiple stakeholders to deliver project goals and objectives
- Managing budgets and procurement contracts
- Drafting speeches, media releases and other communications materials
- Providing relevant support to political office holders.
What we are looking for
- A degree in a relevant discipline such as mass communications, marketing, media studies, social sciences or public relations
- Excellent communications (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills, with a strong command of English and preferably also a second language
- At least 1 year of relevant experience in marketing, corporate communications, content development, social media management, digital analytics, etc
- Proficient in using digital ad-buying platforms (eg, Google Ads and Facebook Ads Manager) as well as analytics tools (eg, Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, YouTube Studio)
- Photography and videography skills will be an advantage
- Strong project management and problem-solving skills
- Resourceful, adaptable, driven and a strong team player
- A keen interest in current affairs and public service would be an added asset.
Remember to say that you found this opportunity at EnvironmentalCareer.com!