Requisition Number: 148667
Company Name: The Davey Tree Expert Company
Service Line: 1COR - Kent-Corporate
Employment Type: Regular
Job Type: Full Time
Education Level Required: Bachelors
Work Experience Required: 3 - 5 years
Travel Expectations: Up to 25%
Security Access Administrator
Under general supervision the Security Access Administrator assesses and resolves user access problems related to security controls to minimize business impact and risk exposure. Investigates potential security incidents, engages process partners as required. Participates in internal and external audit activities and maintains documentation for future audits. Provides consultation on the impact to the current state and makes recommendations to future state processes. Reviews controls and makes recommendations on improvements to eliminate risks.
- Administer the Davey’s Identity and Access Management (IAM) platform and assist with change management for feature adoption and issue/bug fix resolution.
- Coordinate with the Davey Security & Identity Team members to monitor open issues and assist in bringing issues and feature requests to resolution.
- Assist in keeping Davey's IAM Policy and Resources catalog current and up to date.
- Assist business units in creating new policies and resources when needed in Davey’s identity and access management platform.
- Assist in creating tools, dashboards, and documentation to enable Davey’s Service Desk to help users more effectively and efficiently.
- Collaborate with the organizational change management team to continue to mature Davey's Identity and Access Management Program and find ways to promote the program throughout Davey’s enterprise to help them take full advantage of the IAM platform.
- Work with acquisition teams to ensure Identity and Access Management policies and resources are created, implemented, and documented during the integration process.
- Be a liaison to the Service Desk to escalate questions, issues, feature requests, and develop processes and documentation for the teams to refer to.
- Be a champion for business leaders during the annual recertification process.
- Perform some Active Directory and Email admin functions.
- College diploma or university degree in the field of computer science and/or 4 years equivalent work experience.
- Working technical knowledge of objects in Active Directory; and Directory Services in general, of users, groups, policies, etc.
- Support experience with Google G-Suite and Office 365.
- Hands-on troubleshooting experience.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written).
- Adept at reading, writing, and interpreting technical documentation and procedure manuals.
- Ability to conduct research into software issues and products as required.
- Ability to present ideas and solutions in both technical and non-technical language.
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- On-call availability for a period of 1 week about every 6 weeks.
- Sitting for extended periods of time.
- Extended periods of phone use.
- Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, power tools, and to handle other computer components.
- Occasional inspection of cables in floors and ceilings.
- Lifting and transporting of moderately heavy objects, such as computers and peripherals.
- Periodic travel to remote sites across North America.
We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. As a service provider, our success depends upon our ability to attract and retain qualified personnel, regardless of their age, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status, or other protected characteristics as established by federal, state or local law.
The Davey Tree Expert Company has U.S. and Canadian operations in more than 47 states and five provinces and provides a variety of tree care, grounds maintenance and consulting services for the residential, utility, commercial, and government markets. Founded in 1880, Davey has been employee-owned for 40 years and has more than 10,000 employees who provide Proven Solutions for a Growing World. For more information, visit www.davey.com
If you need any assistance at any time please contact us at 1-877-411-7601 or at Recruiting@davey.com.