ACRT Pacific is currently seeking energetic experienced professionals for the Natural Resources Management Defensible Space Program Team who enjoy traveling and working outdoors. Our Roving Lands Forester position is ideal for experienced and seasoned professionals with an educational background in forestry, horticulture, arboriculture, environmental studies, conservation, or related disciplines and with experience in these fields and line of work.
Our Foresters perform identification, inspection, and evaluation of trees and brush along PG&E easement roads, as well as coordinate road construction and maintenance needs; Submit inspection results to clients with recommendations; Plan, direct, OR coordinate the activities of assigned tree clearance crews or construction crews and equipment operators; Discuss and negotiate road maintenance needs; Serve as a liaison between clients, crews, and client customers.
- Two-year or four-year degree in Forestry or equivalent field of study
OR one years of vegetation management experience in lieu of degree
- 1 year of utility Vegetation Management experience required.
- High school diploma required.
- Must be willing to travel when required. Declining an assignment may result in job reclassification.
- Competent computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience working with GIS integrated data collection software/hardware preferred but not required.
- Candidate must be self-motivated, organized, production oriented.
- Candidate must be comfortable working in an independent environment and managing a geographical area for all vegetation related activities.
- Candidate must be able to work with stakeholders, utility customers and line clearance vendors and have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Multi-tasking and strong time management skills required.
- Ability to work in varied terrain and inclement weather with flexible schedules (available nights and weekends as needed)
- Valid driver's license required.
- ACRT Pacific offers competitive wages and excellent benefits.
- ACRT Pacific is 100% employee-owned; it’s not just a job…it’s YOUR Company!!!
- ACRT Pacific offers excellent benefits for our employee-owners and their families.
- Company provided vehicle for commuting and travel.
- Company Cellphone
- Company Gas Card
- 401 K Match
- Pre-employment drug screen and background check required.
- Group Life Insurance
- Optional Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan) with a great vesting schedule
- Professional credential reimbursement
- Other Company Paid Benefits
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
Remember to say that you found this opportunity at EnvironmentalCareer.com!
Pay Range: $23-$30. Depending upon work experience and credentials.