Requisition Number: 125490
Company Name: DRG Inc
Service Line: 1UVM - DRG Utility Vegetation Management
Employment Type: Regular
Job Type: Temporary
Education Level Required: Associates
Work Experience Required: 1 - 2 years
Travel Expectations: None
The Davey Resource Group Inc
POSITION: Database & Customer Communication Specialist
POSITION LOCATIONS: Remote, Throughout Northern California
Details: 3-6 month project
Davey Resource Group, Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of the employee owned Davey Tree Expert Company. We provide a wide range of natural resource, utility, GIS and remote sensing consulting services. Our job is to help our clients provide a safe and reliable power source through proper vegetation management practices.
* Work with one of the nation’s largest utilities to help plan and implement fire risk reduction tree work from an office/remote setting
* Be an integral part of day to day operations
* Research property easements and property ownership
* Run reports and query existing database for customer information
* Generate work requests and facilitate employee work planning
* Communicate planned tree work with customers
* Negotiate permissions for proposed tree work with customers
* Coordinate onsight appointments between customers and field arborists
* Support client with any additional clerical duties
* Strong skills in Windows and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook) and basic computer applications
* Experience researching information and geo-spatial databases
* Impeccable organization and planning skills and attention to detail
* Excellent communication and writing skills
* Ability to problem solve and adapt and overcome obstacles
* Strong ability to multitask in a fast paced and dynamic environment
* Great people skills, willingness and desire to work with customers and clients
* Two years of experience working with computers
WHAT WE OFFER:
* Paid time off and paid holidays
* Company Phone
* Opportunities for advancement
* All job specific equipment provided
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: DRG offers competitive wages based on qualifications and experience. Pre-employment drug screen and Social Security Number verification required. The Davey Tree Expert Company and DRG are Equal Opportunity Employers.
CONTACT: Email resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Visit jobs.davey.com for additional job opportunities and company information.
We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. As a service provider, our success depends upon our ability to attract and retain qualified personnel, regardless of their age, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status, or other protected characteristics as established by federal, state or local law.
The Davey Tree Expert Company has U.S. and Canadian operations in more than 47 states and five provinces and provides a variety of tree care, grounds maintenance and consulting services for the residential, utility, commercial, and government markets. Founded in 1880, Davey has been employee-owned for 40 years and has more than 10,000 employees who provide Proven Solutions for a Growing World. For more information, visit www.davey.com
If you need any assistance at any time please contact us at 1-877-411-7601 or at Recruiting@davey.com.