- Performs groundwater sampling, gauging and product bailing, and surveying
- Participates in monitoring well installations and sampling events
- Compiles and completes field notes on each event/site
- Records data prepares reports, provides analysis and interpretations of findings based on scientific experimentation and existing knowledge
- Completes quarterly groundwater monitoring reports
- Performs hydrogeological assessments regarding groundwater flows to identify contamination impact and related concerns
- Researches information relating to identifying geological formations and soil delineation studies and prepares reports and geological maps based on the findings
- Participates in the identification of viable remedial solutions consistent with all Federal, state, and local regulations
Skills & Requirements
- A Bachelor's degree or higher in Geology, Environmental Science, Engineering or a related discipline.
- 2-4+ years of related experience. Retail petroleum and/or industrial experience is a plus.
- Must have working knowledge of Florida's environmental regulations.
- Must be detail-oriented, and a team player with good communication, analytical, organization, and time management skills.
Our comprehensive benefits include: medical, dental, vision, prescription card, 401k, FSA, LTD, STD, New Parent Leave, 529 CollegeBound Fund, Tuition Assistance, Bonus Plan, and more.
GES is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that strongly values diversity. EOE/AA/M/F/V/D
Remember to say you found this opportunity at EnvironmentalCareer.com