- Conducts environmental field work, including but not limited to soil, groundwater, and air sampling
- Oversees subcontractors during soil drilling, well installation and implementation of corrective action
- Drafts technical reports and recommends appropriate actions to ensure client’s objectives are met and comply with all state and federal regulations
- Designs, implements, and manages various soil and groundwater investigation and remediation projects
- Reviews and evaluates data for the preparation of conceptual site models and risk reports
- Provides task management, and may provide, case management and/or support senior project managers with project planning and deliverables
- Performs health and safety planning and oversight during project operations
Skills & Requirements
- A Bachelor's degree or higher in Geology, Environmental Science, Engineering or a related disciple.
- 5+ years of hands on fieldwork & office experience in the environmental consulting field. Experience with drilling oversight and the ability to lead subsurface events is required.
- Phase 1 and/or system O&M experience is a major plus.
- Must possess excellent communication and technical writing skills and be able to independently prepare a complete deliverable report with a focus on quality.
Our comprehensive benefits include: medical, dental, vision, prescription card, 401k, FSA, LTD, STD, New Parent Leave, 529 CollegeBound Fund, Tuition Assistance, Bonus Plan, and more.
Groundwater & Environmental Services, Inc. (GES) believes that diversity and inclusion among our staff is critical to our success, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
At GES, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law.
Remember to say you found this opportunity at EnvironmentalCareer.com