Requisition Number: 118146
Company Name: DRG Inc
Service Line: 1UVM - DRG Utility Vegetation Management
Employment Type: Regular
Job Type: Temporary
Education Level Required: Associates
Work Experience Required: 3 - 5 years
Travel Expectations: Up to 100%
The Davey Resource Group Inc
POSITION: Registered Professional Forester
POSITION LOCATIONS: Central to Southern California
Periodic travel, company vehicle. Temporary; 6-9 months.
Davey Resource Group, Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of the employee owned Davey Tree Expert Company. We provide a wide range of natural resource, utility, GIS and remote sensing consulting services. DRG has opportunities in the field of forestry consulting in the private and public sectors.
* Hazard Tree Identification in wildfire footprint
* Create fuels and forest management plans, perform surveys, write reports, coordinate resources and manage individual projects
* Prepare CEQA documents and prepare permits
* Conduct archaeological and/or biological surveys as needed
* Identify client goals and objectives and implement plans to achieve them; ensure client satisfaction
* Identify opportunity with the marketplace, build a network of clients and agency contacts to support project work
* Work with a team of professionals
* Build a culture of Safety and excellence
* Registered Professional Forester (RPF) license required
* Four year degree in horticulture, forestry, urban forestry, environmental science, natural resources or related discipline
* Proven leadership skills
* Excellent communication skills and working knowledge of computers
* Ability to travel as needed
* Ability to work independently and within a team setting
* Self-driven desire to improve processes and procedures for our clients and meet company goals
* Interested in temporary or subcontractors
WHAT WE OFFER:
* Company Vehicle/Fuel Card
* Company Phone
* Paid holidays
* Per diem
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: DRG offers competitive wages based on qualifications and experience. Pre-employment drug screen and Social Security Number verification required. The Davey Tree Expert Company and DRG are Equal Opportunity Employers.
CONTACT: Email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit jobs.davey.com for additional job opportunities and company information.
We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. As a service provider, our success depends upon our ability to attract and retain qualified personnel, regardless of their age, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status, or other protected characteristics as established by federal, state or local law.
The Davey Tree Expert Company has U.S. and Canadian operations in more than 47 states and five provinces and provides a variety of tree care, grounds maintenance and consulting services for the residential, utility, commercial, and government markets. Founded in 1880, Davey has been employee-owned for 40 years and has more than 10,000 employees who provide Proven Solutions for a Growing World. For more information, visit www.davey.com
If you need any assistance at any time please contact us at 1-877-411-7601 or at Recruiting@davey.com.