We seek a Project Manager with an environmental consulting background to join our Cherry Point, NC team.
- Oversees a portfolio of diverse environmental projects and supervises staff.
- Manages client interaction and financial and resource allocation.
- Interacts with local military and state / federal personnel to discuss project updates.
- Provides senior project oversight and expert technical input on projects, including but not limited to, O&M systems and PFAS remediation-related activities.
- Assists in the review and approval of project-related documents and deliverables.
- Conducts performance reviews and project team meetings to review current and future projects, discuss project and/or employee issues, and staff workloads.
Skills & Requirements
- 5 -10+ years of related experience. Experience should include: investigation, reporting, remediation, and management of retail petroleum work or handling large volumes of a similar type work. Report writing, client interaction, and supervision experience is a must.
- Previous experience providing environmental consulting support on federal projects is a plus!
Our comprehensive benefits program includes: medical, dental, vision, prescription, 401k, FSA, STD, LTD, New Parent Leave, 529 CollegeBound Fund, Tuition Assistance, Bonus Plan, and more.
GES is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that strongly values diversity. EOE/AA/M/F/V/D
Remember to say you found this opportunity at EnvironmentalCareer.com