Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 155,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s agricultural supply chain business, where we seamlessly connect farming customers with food, feed and industry.
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Sustainable Biofuels Coordinator I is responsible for supporting biodiesel activities and related compliance issues across the supply chain. In this role, you will distribute sustainability documents to customers, coordinating with colleagues in the supply chain and sustainability teams, building collaborative working relationships with colleagues, suppliers and customers in multiple locations.
- Manage the quality of data input into enterprise resource planning systems and be accountable for outbound allocations of sustainability data to customers within the rules of the certification system.
- Develop innovative methods of monitoring sustainability performance and report information and data for compliance, customers and internal business requirements.
- Prepare documents dependent on the customer and end-market destination and verify supplier documents received against contract requirements to identify discrepancies and request completion of the data directly with supplier.
- Ensure compliance with external and internal biofuels certification audits standards
- Keep up to date the latest changes to the market regulations and understand how they impact the business.
- Provide support to the supply chain team on the regulations for the biodiesel markets and advise suppliers and customers on certifications and compliance.
- Develop good relationships with suppliers and customers for sustainability-related matters and other biofuels data inquiries as appropriate.
- Other duties as assigned
- Handle basic issues and problems under direct supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- This position will require proficiency in IT packages including Excel and Database use.
- General understanding of supply chain and logistic principles
- Experience in auditing and preparation for audit will be a plus
- Languages: English , other European languages beneficial
- Hold self and others accountable to meet commitments.
- Plan and prioritize work to meet commitments aligned with organizational goals.
- Make sense of complex, high quantity and sometimes contradicting information to effectively solve issues.
- Build partnerships and collaborate with others to meet shared objectives.
In return for your expertise and commitment, we will provide a fast-paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Interested? Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter in English today.
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cargill
Cargill is committed to being an inclusive employer. Click here to find out more https://careers.cargill.com/diversity/
Remember to say you found this opportunity at EnvironmentalCareer.com