Supervisor – Utility Line Clearance
What You’ll Do:
- Supervisors are responsible for leading and developing a regional team of Line Clearance Arborists to perform routine pruning and hazard tree removals on distribution right of ways.
- Lead a high performing team of general foreman, foreman, tree climbers, aerial lift operators, and trainees to perform exceptional line clearance operations.
- Promote a culture of safety through employee development, close call monitoring, and incident investigation
- Manage employee training through Davey’s Qualified Line Clearance Career Development Program
- Oversee ordering, distribution, and maintenance of all tools and equipment including, climbing gear, chainsaws, chippers, and aerial lifts.
- Work proactively with Account and Operation Managers to ensure work is performed to clients’ expectations.
- Grow your career with the industry’s best!
What We’re Seeking:
- A professional with experience leading teams of 10+ people
- Demonstrated understanding of utility business operations’
- 5-10 years experience in the Utility Line Clearance and/or Vegetation Management industry
- Desire to grow your career, team members, and our business
- Required: Valid driver’s license
- Preferred: Commercial Driver’s License-Class A or B with Airbrake Endorsement
- Required: ISA Certified Arborist ®
- Preferred: Utility Specialist, and/or TCIA Certified Tree Care Safety Professional ®
What We Offer: *
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Opportunities for advancement
- All job specific equipment and safety gear provided
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with a company match
- Employee-owned company & discounted stock purchase options
- Group Health Plan
- Employee referral bonus program
- Locations throughout US in major cities and desirable areas
- Career Development Program supported by Industry Expert Safety Specialists & Skills Trainers
- Scholarship Program for Children of Employees
- Charitable matching gift program
*all listed benefits available to eligible employees
Invest in your future. Join one of the largest employee owned companies in the nation! Davey has a unique culture that focuses on the open exchange of ideas, community partnerships, a commitment to safety, and delivering unrivaled client service while acting as industry leaders in horticultural and environmental services.
We are currently looking to add a Utility Line Clearance Supervisor to our team of utility professionals!
Pre-employment Drug Screen and Social Security verification required.
We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. As a service provider, our success depends upon our ability to attract and retain qualified personnel, regardless of their age, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military, or veteran status, or other protected characteristics as established by federal, state, or local law.
Visit www.jobs.davey.com to search for Davey jobs all over the country!
If you need any assistance at any time, please contact us at 1-800-445-8733 ext. 1108 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Employment Type: Regular
Job Type: Full Time
Education Level Required: High School Diploma / GED
Work Experience Required: More than 5 years
Travel Expectations: Up to 25%
Requisition Number: 104806