Invest in your future. Join one of the largest Employee-Owned companies in the nation! Davey has a unique culture that focuses on the open exchanging of ideas, community partnership, a commitment to safety, and delivering unrivaled client service while acting as industry leaders in horticultural and environmental services.
We are currently looking to add a dynamic Business Developer to our passionate team of landscape professionals. Your office is outdoors, and you get a new view every day!
What You’ll Do:
- Cultivate your green career with us
- Develop new commercial grounds maintenance business in the determined markets and following market segments:
- Class A commercial (owner-occupied preferred)
- Health Care
- Multi-Family Residential
- Very select condominium/HOA
- Generate and prospect leads and sell bids
- Collaborate with the Branch Manager on market segment focus and bid pricing
- Document and collect all opportunities, sales activity, leads, communication, and prospect visits in CRM software
- Engage and network with local and regional trade associations, industry leaders, and other networking groups
- Participate in association committees and regularly attend industry events
What We’re Seeking:
- Previous experience with sales and business development
- Preferred: Background in Horticulture or Landscaping
- Ability to build and maintain strategic relationships and engage with prospects
- Outstanding telephone, presentation, time management, and computer skills
- Writing proficiency and creativity
What We Offer: *
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Opportunities for advancement
- All job-specific equipment and safety gear provided
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with a company match
- Employee-owned company and discounted stock purchase options
- Group health plan
- Employee referral bonus program
- Locations throughout the US in major cities and desirable areas
- Career development program supported by industry expert Safety Specialists and Skills Trainers
- Scholarship program for children of employees
- A charitable matching gift program
*All listed benefits available to eligible employees
Pre-employment Drug Screen and Social Security verification required.
We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. As a service provider, our success depends upon our ability to attract and retain qualified personnel, regardless of their age, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military, or veteran status, or other protected characteristics as established by federal, state, or local law.
Visit www.jobs.davey.com to search for Davey jobs all over the country!
If you need any assistance at any time please contact us at 1-877-411-7601 or at Recruiting@davey.com.
Employment Type: Regular
Job Type: Full Time
Education Level Required: High School Diploma / GED
Work Experience Required: 1 - 2 years
Travel Expectations: Up to 25%
Requisition Number: 104047