Requisition Number: 101208
Company Name: DRG Inc
Service Line: 1UVM - DRG Utility Vegetation Management
Employment Type: Regular
Job Type: Full Time
Education Level Required: Associates
Work Experience Required: 1 - 2 years
Travel Expectations: Up to 100%
The Davey Resource Group Inc
POSITION: Rapid Response Team Member
POSITION LOCATIONS: Denver, Colorado
Davey Resource Group, Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of the employee owned Davey Tree Expert Company. We provide a wide range of natural resource, utility, GIS and remote sensing consulting services.
Do you want a career working outdoors? Our team is composed of professional foresters, certified arborists, natural resource managers, environmental scientists, geospatial specialists, wildland firefighters, landscape, nursery, tree care and park and recreation professionals.
* Adaptable to all types of workflow
* Flexible with workload
* Open to 100% travel
* Pro-actively promote safety and maintain a safe work environment
* Manage and oversee daily utility vegetation operations
* Ensure schedule targets are met
* Provide client & contractor support
* Respond to customer complaints and concerns
* Respond to nationwide emergency/natural disaster response efforts
* Provide reporting and updates for management
* Two or four year degree in horticulture, forestry, urban forestry, environmental science, natural resources or related discipline
* 2yrs utility right of way vegetation management experience
* International Society for Arboriculture (ISA) utility specialist.
* International Society for Arboriculture (ISA) tree risk assessment qualified (TRAQ)
* State pesticide applicator’s license.
* Organizational skills, excellent communication skills, and attention to detail
* Ability to work and hike in rugged terrain and inclement weather
* Clean DMV driving record and ability to drive and operate a 4x4 vehicle
* Self-driven desire to improve processes and procedures for client and company goals
WHAT WE OFFER:
* Company Vehicle/Fuel Card
* Company Phone
* Paid time off and paid holidays
* Opportunities for advancement
* All job specific equipment and safety gear provided
* 401(k) retirement savings plan with a company match
* Employee-owned company & discounted stock purchase options
* Group Health Plan
* Employee referral bonus program
* Career Development Program supported by Industry Expert Safety Specialists & Skills Trainers
* Employee Scholarship for AS degree in Environmental Management
* Scholarship Program for Children of Employees
* Charitable matching gift program
* Company paid professional certifications and continuing education
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: DRG offers competitive wages based on qualifications and experience. Pre-employment drug screen and Social Security Number verification required. The Davey Tree Expert Company and DRG are Equal Opportunity Employers.
CONTACT: Email resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Visit jobs.davey.com for additional job opportunities and company information.
We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. As a service provider, our success depends upon our ability to attract and retain qualified personnel, regardless of their age, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status, or other protected characteristics as established by federal, state or local law.
The Davey Tree Expert Company has U.S. and Canadian operations in more than 47 states and five provinces and provides a variety of tree care, grounds maintenance and consulting services for the residential, utility, commercial, and government markets. Founded in 1880, Davey has been employee-owned for 40 years and has more than 10,000 employees who provide Proven Solutions for a Growing World. For more information, visit www.davey.com
If you need any assistance at any time please contact us at 1-877-411-7601 or at Recruiting@davey.com.