Requisition Number: 95627
Company Name: DRG Inc
Service Line: 1UVM - DRG Utility Vegetation Management
Employment Type: Regular
Job Type: Full Time
Education Level Required: Associates
Work Experience Required: 1 - 2 years
Travel Expectations: Up to 50%
The Davey Resource Group Inc
POSITION: Construction Arborist
STARTING DATE: Immediately. Resumes accepted until suitable candidates are selected.
Davey Resource Group (DRG) has an opportunity in the field of utility forestry as a construction arborist monitoring crews in the field.
POSITION LOCATION: Northern California (Sacramento, Yuba City, Vacaville). Periodic travel after initial orientation. Company vehicle and paid commute.
* Assess construction sites for potential impacts to established vegetation
* Coordinate with multiple stakeholders and serve as primary point of contact
* Identify tree care provider and oversee activities on site
* Lead daily safety briefing and communicate scope of work
* Draft reports and provide estimates to client
* International Society of Arboriculture (ISA) certification required
* Two or four year degree in horticulture, forestry, urban forestry, environmental science, natural resources or related discipline
* Experience in the following: arboriculture, tree preservation, tree root patterns and morphology and forest and landscape plant identification (including trees/shrubs)
* Organizational skills, excellent communication skills, technical report writing, and attention to detail
* Ability to work closely with design and construction management teams
* Ability to work and hike in rugged terrain and in inclement weather
* Ability to work independently and under remote supervision
* Self-driven desire to improve processes and procedures for client and company goals
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: Full time position. Wage depends on qualifications and experience. DRG offers competitive wages, incentive programs, excellent benefits and F/T positions include option to buy Company stock after 1yr, access to industry related training materials and Davey Extension Courses.
Pre-employment drug screen and Social Security Number verification required. \The Davey Tree Expert Company and DRG are employee owned and are Equal Opportunity Employers.
CONTACT: Email resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Visit Davey’s website for additional job opportunities and company information.
We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. As a service provider, our success depends upon our ability to attract and retain qualified personnel, regardless of their age, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status, or other protected characteristics as established by federal, state or local law.
The Davey Tree Expert Company has U.S. and Canadian operations in more than 47 states and five provinces and provides a variety of tree care, grounds maintenance and consulting services for the residential, utility, commercial, and government markets. Founded in 1880, Davey has been employee-owned for 40 years and has more than 10,000 employees who provide Proven Solutions for a Growing World. For more information, visit www.davey.com
If you need any assistance at any time please contact us at 1-877-411-7601 or at Recruiting@davey.com.