Requisition Number: 88886
Company Name: DRG Inc
Service Line: 1UVM - DRG Utility Vegetation Management
Employment Type: Regular
Job Type: Full Time
Education Level Required: Associates
Work Experience Required: 1 - 2 years
Travel Expectations: None
The Davey Resource Group Inc
POSITION: ISA Certified Arborist Hazard Tree Inspector
TYPE: Full-Time, Temporary
POSITION LOCATION: Medford, Oregon
TRAVEL AND ACCOMODATIONS: Hotel and $61 subsistence per diem, 7 days per week
**This position is a short term temporary project**
Davey Resource Group, Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of the employee owned Davey Tree Expert Company. We provide a wide range of natural resource, utility, GIS and remote sensing consulting services. Our job is to help our clients provide a safe and reliable power source through proper vegetation management practices.
Do you want a career working outdoors? The Davey Resource Group (DRG) is currently hiring certified arborists, professional foresters, horticulturalists, natural resource specialists, environmental scientists, landscape, nursery, tree care and parks and recreation professionals, plant and outdoor enthusiasts to join our workforce.
* Inspect fire burned areas and identify and prioritize hazard fire burned trees for EPA cleanup
* Collect and enter data on handheld devices, follow maps and use GPS navigation
* Inspect, hike and walk for up to 10 hours daily
* Assess all terrain, habitat, and environmental conditions
* Coordinate with project managers and clients
* Embraces an outdoor and independent work environment
* Thrives on adaptation, continual learning and training and is detail oriented
* Possess knowledge of local tree species
* Has ability to work and hike in rugged terrain and inclement weather
* Is a great communicator and team player
* Is flexible, dynamic and solutions driven
* International Society of Arboriculture Certified Arborist
* Clean DMV driving record and ability to drive and operate a 4x4 vehicle on rough roads
WHAT WE OFFER:
* Company Vehicle/Fuel Card
* Company Phone
* All job specific equipment and safety gear provided
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: DRG offers competitive wages based on qualifications and experience. Pre-employment drug screen and Social Security Number verification required. The Davey Tree Expert Company and DRG are Equal Opportunity Employers.
CONTACT: Email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit jobs.davey.com for additional job opportunities and company information.
We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. As a service provider, our success depends upon our ability to attract and retain qualified personnel, regardless of their age, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status, or other protected characteristics as established by federal, state or local law.
The Davey Tree Expert Company has U.S. and Canadian operations in more than 47 states and five provinces and provides a variety of tree care, grounds maintenance and consulting services for the residential, utility, commercial, and government markets. Founded in 1880, Davey has been employee-owned for 40 years and has more than 10,000 employees who provide Proven Solutions for a Growing World. For more information, visit www.davey.com
If you need any assistance at any time please contact us at 1-800-445-8733 ext. 1108 or at email@example.com.