EBI is seeking a full-time Environmental Scientist I to conduct due diligence services. The successful candidate will perform field assessments of limited/selected property types, interviews, and independent research of local, state, and federal resources. Reporting may include Phase I Environmental Site Assessment (ESA), National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA), and/or Cultural Resources deliverables.
- Conduct site reconnaissance, including sampling activities
- Prepare deliverables with quality supporting documentation (site figures, appendices)
- Travel on short notice (one week or less) will be required at times
- This position can be in-office or remote location-based from a home office.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor Degree from accredited college or university in environmental science, engineering or related field
- Less than 2 years of professional experience in environmental consulting.
Certifications and Licenses
- Asbestos Inspector and Lead Inspector Certifications preferred, but not required. Pertinent background for NEPA and/or Cultural Resources preferred, but not required.
Remember to say you found this opportunity at EnvironmentalCareer.com