Requisition Number: 79987
Company Name: The Davey Tree Expert Company
Employment Type: Regular
Job Type: Full Time
Education Level Required: No Diploma
Work Experience Required: 3 - 5 years
Relocation Available: [[relocation]]
Travel Expectations: Up to 25%
POSITION: Foreman — Utility Line Clearance
Applications accepted until suitable candidate is selected.
Kent - Utility, a division of The Davey Tree Expert Company, is pleased to offer a key opportunity as a Foreman.
- Provides crew supervision and line clearing and tree trimming services for major electric utility providers
- Services provided include pruning treetops, repairing damaged trees by trimming or removal as well as removing broken limbs from wires, roofs, and other objects
- Directs crew members and equipment as well as planning and executing the assigned work and tasks
- Responsible to supervise and assist in the proper maintenance, preparation and operation of all tools and equipment including hand tools, chainsaws, chippers, and aerial lifts
- Operates as part of a crew with supporting Groundmen and Trimmer/Climber
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Driver’s license required. Commercial driver’s license preferred and may be required, depending on job requirements
- Certificates and Licenses if necessary
- Pesticide license, if required by state law
- Herbicide license a plus
- Line clearance certification if working near utility transmission lines
- ISA Certified Tree Worker certification or willingness to obtain
- Electric utility tree trimming/climbing experience preferred
Full time hourly position. Compensation based on qualifications and experience. Generous performance incentive plan. Davey offers excellent benefits, the opportunity to buy Davey stock after 1 year, and industry related training and special Davey training courses.
Pre-employment Drug Screen and Social Security verification required. The Davey Tree Expert Company and CLS are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Davey is Employee Owned. Military Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Visit Davey Website: WWW.DAVEY.COM Job Opportunities & Company Profile Information
The Davey Tree Expert Company has U.S. and Canadian operations in more than 47 states and five provinces and provides a variety of tree care, grounds maintenance and consulting services for the residential, utility, commercial, and government markets. Founded in 1880, Davey has been employee-owned for 35 years and has more than 8,000 employees who provide Proven Solutions for a Growing World. For more information, visit www.davey.com