A Career in Beer:
Our purpose at MillerCoors, a Molson Coors Company, is to delight the world’s beer drinkers. We are the world’s family brewer, brewing and selling our beer for over 350 years around the world.
We are TalentBrewers - we believe in our brands and our people, we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a must. We want you to join our team of passionate self-starters who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do then we want to hear from you.
In the role of Sr. Manager, Environmental Health and Safety (EHS), working in Milwaukee, WI you will develop develop, implement and maintain the Distribution Center (DC), Craft and Non-Supply Chain (SC) EHS strategy and program (including offices). You will perform comprehensive EHS risk assessments and ensure that activities comply with EHS process and the appropriate legal requirements.
This position reports to the EHS Director, and works closely with all teams across the organization, including Supply Chain, Operations, Engineering, Sustainability, and Finance to ensure network-wide support for EHS efforts.
• Manages and performs EHS audits to ensure Crafts, Non-SC and DCs are meeting corporate EHS requirements.
• Helps the parties in the development of their annual EHS plans and CAPA plans, and help resource their corrective measures.
• Quality assurance on incident investigations and ensure proper root cause analysis and corrective measures are in place.
• Support Customer Service Excellence by proactive EHS collaboration with R&D / Innovation projects.
The Other Qualifications:
• 5+ years of experience in EHS leadership roles within the industry, or in related industries, and with advanced knowledge of safety, health and environmental processes.
• You will have a Bachelor’s Degree in Occupational Health & Safety, Environmental Science, or a related field. Chartered H&S Practitioner or equivalent is preferred.
• You love a challenge. You complete complex projects quickly and adeptly with your understanding of the business priorities. You act with appropriate urgency to various market events and trends that require a quick turnaround in plans and strategy
• You are confident and competent. You are diplomatic, professional and exercise great judgment in developing and maintaining excellent business relationships within the business
• You are a motivated leader that can inspire others; you respect your commitments and are able to obtain optimal results from your team through respect and development
Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
• As the world’s family brewer we have the scale to make big things happen and still get to know colleagues on a first name basis across the globe
• We play our part to make a difference – from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks – giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are
• You can become a Certified Beer Enthusiast through in-house training that includes everything from brewing techniques to beer tasting and food pairings
• Access to cool brand clothing and swag, top events, beer allotment, an Employee Assistance Program and discount plans
• Participation in our Total Rewards program with a competitive base salary, incentive plans, parental leave, health, dental, vision and other benefits
• Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.
Remember to say you found this opportunity at EnvironmentalCareer.com!