ERM (Environmental Resource Management) is seeking an Environmental Consultant II to join our growing Performance & Assurance technical team in Overland Park, Kansas. In this role, you will provide support and technical assistance on health and safety compliance projects, safety management systems, safety oversight, industrial hygiene monitoring, and compliance assurance programs for clients locally, nationally, and internationally. This is an excellent career opportunity to work with an expert consulting team on challenging EHS management projects for large industrial and global clients. Access to ERM's national Performance & Assurance experts provide knowledge sharing of best practices across the industry and ongoing learning opportunities for our team.
- Support the development and implementation of strategic business/action plan and deliver performance results to expand ERM's Performance & Assurance and client base, with a particular focus on H&S services. Serve as a key member of the “core” technical team to drive double-digit profitable growth across the Safety Programs service line.
- Assist with the preparation of technical proposals and support the expansion of client relationships to generate repeat business.
- Support various managers on programs for a variety of clients with complex technical/ regulatory issues. Achieve client’s expectations for scope, budget, schedule, and quality.
- Develop a working understanding of ERM’s other consulting service areas and actively support cross-selling these services to existing clients. Support the general growth and development of ERM’s international Performance & Assurance technical community. Coordinate with ERM offices in the Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe regions.
- BS/MS in safety, occupational health, engineering, or related science degree.
- 3 to 7 years relevant experience working with significant industrial clients on regulatory compliance and sustainable EHS compliance programs.
- Field experience in industrial environments, preferably in process/manufacturing plants and on capital construction projects. High Tech, Biotech, Pharmaceutical or chemical sector experience desired.
- Certification in field; ASP/CSP, CIH, CHMM, PE, or similar registration highly desirable.
- Be passionate about EHS performance improvement and have substantial experience developing and delivering world-class EHS program solutions.
- Proven track record in supporting projects in the High Tech, Biotech, Pharmaceutical or chemical sectors.
Remember to say you found this opportunity at EnvironmentalCareer.com!