Invest in your future. Join one of the largest employee owned companies in the nation! Davey has a unique culture that focuses on the open exchange of ideas, community partnerships, a commitment to safety, and delivering unrivaled client service while acting as industry leaders in horticultural and environmental services.
We are currently looking to add a dynamic Tree Care / Climbing Arborist Crew Leader to our passionate team of tree care professionals in Morris Plains, NJ. Your office is outdoors, and you get a new view every day!
What You’ll Do:
- Climb Trees! Davey offers both DdRT/MRS and SRT/SRS climbing systems.
- Safely and productively lead a crew in providing Arboricultural care for our clients.
Including but not limited to:
- Job-site Hazards, Obstacles, Plan, Equipment (H.O.P.E) process
- Pruning, thinning and removing deadwood throughout the tree canopy
- Installation of cables, bracing and lightning protection systems
- Removal of hazardous trees
- Mentor crew members through the Davey Career Development Program.
- Properly maintain, prepare and operate all tools and equipment including hand tools, chainsaws, chippers, aerial lifts and more.
What We’re Looking for:
- Love of the outdoors
- 3 years + relevant work experience
- Ability to complete the Davey Tree Trimmer Orientation Program upon hire
- Ability to complete the Davey Tree First Aid, CPR and defensive driving course upon hire
- Valid driver’s license required
- Preferred: Class A or B with Airbrake Endorsement
- Preferred: Relevant pesticide and related licenses and certificates, if required by state law
- Preferred: ISA Certified Arborist ®, ISA Certified Tree Worker ®, and/or TCIA Certified Tree Care Safety Professional ®
What We Offer:
- Paid Time off and paid holidays
- Opportunities for advancement
- All job specific equipment and safety gear provided
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with a company match
- Employee-owned company & discounted stock purchase options
- Group Health Plan
- Employee referral bonus program
- Locations throughout US in major cities and desirable areas
- Career Development Program supported by Industry Expert Safety Specialists & Skills Trainers
- Scholarship Program for Children of Employees
- Charitable matching gift program
Requisition Number: 62366
Pre-employment Drug Screen and Social Security verification required.
Visit https://jobs.davey.com/ to search for Davey jobs all over the country!
We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. As a service provider, our success depends upon our ability to attract and retain qualified personnel, regardless of their age, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status, or other protected characteristics as established by federal, state or local law.
The Davey Tree Expert Company has U.S. and Canadian operations in more than 47 states and five provinces and provides a variety of tree care, grounds maintenance and consulting services for the residential, utility, commercial, and government markets. Founded in 1880, Davey has been employee-owned for 35 years and has more than 8,000 employees who provide Proven Solutions for a Growing World. For more information, visit www.davey.com
If you need any assistance at any time please contact us at 1-800-445-8733 ext. 1108 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.