Requisition Number: 56467
Company Name: The Davey Tree Expert Company
Service Line: 1COR - Kent-Corporate
Employment Type: Regular
Job Type: Full Time
Education Level Required: Bachelors
Work Experience Required: 3 - 5 years
Travel Expectations: Up to 25%
Invest in your future. Join one of the largest Employee Owned companies in the nation! Davey has a unique culture that focuses on the open exchange of ideas, community partnerships, a commitment to safety, and delivering unrivaled client service while acting as industry leaders in horticultural and environmental services.
What You’ll Do:
• Configure data warehouse extracts to meet both HR and Recruiting and Employee Development department needs.
• Build and Integrate SAP and the SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics and Planning platform.
• Build and maintain Performance and Goals, Compensation, and Succession & Development modules in the platform
• Define and maintain roles, permissions, and processes within these modules.
• Integrate SAP SuccessFactors with other related software products.
• Create program specifications in line with business objectives.
• Test functionality and train end users on new and current functionality.
• Work with developers through testing and completion.
• Develop a roadmap and lead all projects for the Workforce Analytics and Planning platform.
What We’re Seeking:
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred in related field
• Proficiency with Python and SQL programming languages
• In-depth knowledge of SAP SuccessFactors knowledge preferred
• Hands on configuration experience and daily production support of SAP or related systems
• Previous experience working in a business analyst capacity, database administrator, information systems, or related field
• Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
• Skillful in organizing resources and establishing priorities and meeting deadlines
What We Offer: *
• Paid time off and paid holidays
• Opportunities for advancement
• All job specific equipment provided
• 401(k) retirement savings plan with a company match
• Employee-owned company & discounted stock purchase options
• Group Health Plan
• Scholarship Program for Children of Employees
• Charitable matching gift program
*all listed benefits available to eligible employees
We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. As a service provider, our success depends upon our ability to attract and retain qualified personnel, regardless of their age, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status, or other protected characteristics as established by federal, state or local law.
The Davey Tree Expert Company has U.S. and Canadian operations in more than 47 states and five provinces and provides a variety of tree care, grounds maintenance and consulting services for the residential, utility, commercial, and government markets. Founded in 1880, Davey has been employee-owned for 40 years and has more than 10,000 employees who provide Proven Solutions for a Growing World. For more information, visit www.davey.com
If you need any assistance at any time please contact us at 1-800-445-8733 ext. 1108 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.