The Center for Environmental Management of Military Lands (CEMML) has an open National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA) Specialist position located in the Fort Campbell, KY. For full position details and to submit application materials, please visit:
Emailed or mailed applications will not be accepted.
CSU is an EO/EA/AA employer and conducts background checks on all final candidates.
A NEPA Specialist position is available with the Center for Environmental Management of Military Lands (CEMML). This position will be located at Fort Campbell, KY.
The incumbent will provide technical support to the Environmental Division at Fort Campbell to fulfil compliance requirements under NEPA. This support will include serving as a subject matter expert on NEPA and related regulatory requirements, conducing compliance audits, tracking proposed actions and process status, implementing NEPA training, and preparing technical documents for governmental approval.
Applicants must meet the minimum qualifications in the announcement to be considered for hire. Apply no later than 2/26/2020 for full consideration at jobs.colostate.edu. Mailed or emailed applications will not be accepted.
Upload each of the items below individually as a Word Document (.doc), PDF (.pdf), or Rich Text Format (.rtf). Please note that incomplete applications cannot be considered. Please remove social security numbers and birth dates from application materials. A complete application consists of:
1) Statement of Qualifications (one-page letter addressing each qualification described in the announcement) uploaded in the ‘Cover Letter’ slot.
3) Transcripts (for each degree earned that is listed under qualifications) uploaded in the ‘Official Transcripts’ or ‘Unofficial Transcripts’ slot.
4) Degree Conferral (copy of diploma if transcripts do not include confirmation that degree was awarded) uploaded in the ‘Other’ slot.
5) Certifications pertinent to position uploaded in the ‘License/Certifications’ slot.
6) References – please include within your application contact information for 3 professional references including at least one supervisor.
References will not be contacted without prior notification of candidates.