- Pikeville, KY
- Van Lear, KY
- Bainbridge, OH
- Conesville, OH
- Delaware, OH
- Nellie, OH
- New Holland, OH
- Westerville, OH
- Zanesville, OH
- Haysi, VA
- Burnsville, WV
- East Lynn, WV
- Justice, WV
- Lavalette, WV
- Summersville, WV
- Sutton, WV
About the Position: The US Army Corps of Engineers, Huntington District, Operations and Readiness Division is actively soliciting applications from U.S. Citizens who are seeking permanent, full-time, Seasonal positions in multiple locations.
Positions get filled FAST - Don't Delay!
Take this opportunity NOW to work for one of the BEST EMPLOYERS IN AMERICA!
Learn more about this agency
- Advise visitors concerning safety, fire prevention, and proper use of recreations facilities.
- Develop and conduct interpretive talks and guided tour programs.
- Inspect facilities and check for compliance with rules and regulations.
- Collect cash receipts (user fees) and deposits in a designated depository.
- Prepare displays for posting on project bulletin boards.
- Conduct on-foot and motorized patrols of project land and water ways.
- Investigate stream pollution due to logging, mining and manufacturing processes, etc.
Occasional travel - Some business related travel may be required - approximately 10%.
Remember to say you found this opportunity at EnvironmentalCareer.com!