Do you thrive in the pursuit of ensuring excellence in environmental consulting services for your clients? SWCA Environmental Consultants is expanding their team and looking for dynamic individuals who are following their passion in delivering the highest-quality project work.
SWCA Environmental Consultants is seeking a talented Deputy Contract Manager to join our rapidly expanding Southern California operation, which is a center of excellence for resource-based environmental consulting services, particularly in the electrical utility field. The Deputy Contract Manager will ensure compliance with the requirements of one or more large environmental on-call contracts for major California utilities. In collaboration with SWCA's Utility Services Director and the Contract Managers, the Deputy Contract Manager will take appropriate measures to ensure full adherence to applicable contracts by overseeing staffing and scheduling and the tracking of key performance indicators and monthly budgetary metrics. The position requires a unique combination of large project management and communication skills, understanding of utilities contracts, both capital and operations and maintenance, and familiarity with natural and cultural resource projects.
Application Directions: Qualified candidates must submit a Letter of Interest along with a current resume in order to be considered for the position.
• Manages and monitors day-to-day on-call contract activities; supports contract reporting, including ensuring compliance with client's policies and procedures.
• Ensures overall contract compliance by following the rules, regulations and procedures for contract. Resolves contract issues in a timely manner.
• Will serve as point of contact for contract administration and compliance.
• Reviews and approves subconsultant budgets, invoices, etc.
• Mentors and supports project team members in all aspects of contract interpretation and compliance, risk management, and change management protocols
• Works closely with clients to develop a statement of work, cost estimates, schedule projections, and contract documents.
• Establishes processes for change management within the project team. Proactively capture, track, manage and report all potential project changes.
• Participate in scheduled Project Reviews to provide an update on project change order and risk status.
• Accountable for contract compliance, the financial success of the program, and attainment of sales and productivity goals.
SWCA Environmental Consultants is a growing employee-owned firm, providing a full spectrum of environmental services. With offices across the United States, SWCA is one of the largest environmental compliance firms and ranks among Engineering News-Record's Top 200 Environmental Firms.
If you would like to contact SWCA regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the online application process due to a disability, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-828-8517. This contact information is for disability accommodation requests only. All other inquiries will not receive a response.
EOE - women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply.