Requisition Number: 50827
Company Name: DRG Inc
Service Line: 1UVM - DRG Utility Vegetation Management
Employment Type: Regular
Job Type: Full Time
Education Level Required: Associates
Work Experience Required: 1 - 2 years
Travel Expectations: None
The Davey Tree Expert Company
POSITIONS: Senior Consulting Utility Forester
STARTING DATE: Immediately. Resumes accepted until suitable candidate is selected
The Davey Resource Group (DRG), a division of The Davey Tree Expert Company, is currently hiring a senior consulting utility forester to work with a major electric utility system and address its forestry needs.
POSITION LOCATION: Salt Lake City, UT
SENIOR UTILITY FORESTER DUTIES:
* Manage and oversee daily gas/electric utility system vegetation operations
* Maintain vegetation management tree trimming and inspection schedule
* Build a culture of safety and excellence
* Provide contractor support and respond to customer complaints and concerns
* Interact with local public agencies (i.e. State, County, City, Fire Department, Coastal Commission, etc.)
* Conduct grid reviews, inspections, and crew safety observation reports
* Provide status reports for management
* REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
* 2yrs utility right of way vegetation management experience
* International Society for Arboriculture (ISA) certified arborist
* Two or four year degree in horticulture, forestry, urban forestry, environmental science, natural resources or related discipline
* Organizational skills, excellent communication skills, and attention to detail
* Ability to work and hike in rugged terrain and inclement weather
* Clean DMV driving record and ability to drive and operate a 4x4 vehicle
* Self-driven desire to improve processes and procedures for client and company goals.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: Full time position. Wage depends on qualifications and experience. DRG offers competitive wages, incentive programs, excellent benefits and F/T positions include option to buy Company stock after 1yr, access to industry related training materials and Davey Extension Courses.
Pre-employment drug screen and Social Security Number verification required. The Davey Tree Expert Company and DRG are employee owned and are Equal Opportunity Employers.
CONTACT: Email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit Davey’s website for additional job opportunities and company information.
We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. As a service provider, our success depends upon our ability to attract and retain qualified personnel, regardless of their age, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status, or other protected characteristics as established by federal, state or local law.
If you need any assistance at any time please contact us at 1-800-445-8733 ext. 1108 or at email@example.com.