Requisition Number: 50828
Company Name: DRG Inc
Service Line: 1UVM - DRG Utility Vegetation Management
Employment Type: Regular
Job Type: Full Time
Education Level Required: Associates
Work Experience Required: Less than 1 year
Travel Expectations: None
The Davey Tree Expert Company
POSITION: Database Management Specialist
(Full-time, flexible schedule 4x10s)
STARTING DATE: Immediately. Resumes accepted until a suitable candidate is selected.
The Davey Resource Group (DRG), a division of The Davey Tree Expert Company, has an opportunity in the field of utility consulting, as a Database Management Specialist for a major electric utility. This is a full-time, permanent position.
POSITION location: Oakland, California
* Work with major electric utility system and the Utility Pole Test & Treat Program
* Communicates with utility’s staff, other contractors, and utility customers.
* Generate reports for client
* Assess data for trends
* Manage and monitor databases
* Support client with additional clerical duties
* Strong skills in Windows and Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook)
* Utility right of way vegetation management experience preferred
* Ability to work independently
* Organizational skills, excellent communication skills, and attention to detail
* Strong ability to multitask
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: Pay rates based on qualifications and experience. DRG offers competitive wages, incentive programs, excellent benefits, access to industry related training materials and Davey Extension Courses.
Pre-employment drug screen and Social Security Number verification required. The Davey Tree Expert Company and DRG are employee owned and are Equal Opportunity Employers.
CONTACT: Email resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Visit Davey’s website for additional job opportunities and company information.
The Davey Tree Expert Company has U.S. and Canadian operations in more than 47 states and five provinces and provides a variety of tree care, grounds maintenance and consulting services for the residential, utility, commercial, and government markets. Founded in 1880, Davey has been employee-owned for 35 years and has more than 8,000 employees who provide Proven Solutions for a Growing World. For more information, visit www.davey.com
If you need any assistance at any time please contact us at 1-800-445-8733 ext. 1108 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.