This position is located in the Environmental Health Support Center (EHSC), a national program with the administrative endorsement of the Albuquerque Area Indian Health Service (AAIHS).
Learn more about this agency
- Develop and implement national training and support programs.
- Develop, implement, coordinate, analyze and evaluate Environmental Health Support Center training program and courses.
- Consult with Area Sanitation Facilities Construction programs and identify specific training and support needs.
- Coordinate programs support activities with other critical program entities.
- Oversee design, construction, and maintenance of small community and individual water systems.
Remember to say you found this opportunity at EnvironmentalCareer.com!