Position is located in the Munitions Engineering & Technology Center - Munitions System Directorate. The Combat Capabilities Development Command Armaments Center (CCDC-AC) is the Army's Center of Lethality, and provides more than 90 percent of the Army's lethality to soldiers. CCDC-ACs mission includes: improving already fielded items, developing new items, maintaining a strong armament technology base in government, industry and academia and providing technical support to Soldiers in the field.
Learn more about this agency
- Provides advisory, reviewing, evaluating, educating/training, negotiating, and/or problem-solving services on conventional environmental problems/projects related to Army Acquisition Programs.
- Responsible for providing technical environmental advice in regard to program planning, development, execution, and evaluation.
- Recommends modification to the planned system design, training, production, or fielding activities to minimize program risk and reduce the future environmental liability for the Army.
- Correlates environmental data, verifies results, and discusses technical aspects of work with scientist, engineers and other environmental experts.
- Prepare and present briefings to leadership on environmental-related matters.
25% or less - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Remember to say you found this opportunity at EnvironmentalCareer.com!