sPower is an established and rapidly growing renewable energy company headquartered in Salt Lake City, with additional offices in San Francisco, Long Beach, and New York. sPower seeks an PV Solar Maintenance Scheduler/Planner with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in the Renewable Energy industry with a focus on Solar Photovoltaic systems. Duties will include supporting all operational plants within the work order management system, inventory management systems, and scheduling preventative maintenance.
• Scheduling preventative maintenance for utility and distributed PV Solar plants• Dispatching technicians for corrective maintenance tasks• Managing spare parts utilizing inventory management systems• Experience with utility-scale solar photovoltaic systems• Exceptional organizational, communication, decision making/problem solving, analytical and time management skills• Experience working with Computerized Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS)• Hands on knowledge of various SCADA and DAS systems• Team player with strong initiative, able to work autonomously to complete tasks• Knowledge and experience with medium and high-voltage electrical transmission systems and substations• Working knowledge of servicing inverters and PV systems• Teamwork – ability to work with a team of O&M professionals to solve problems quickly and efficiently• Ability to read, understand electrical, civil, and structural plans• Ability to read, understand maintenance contracts and scopes of work• Understanding of logistics and operations in a service environment• Proficiency on a PC computer with basic hardware, software, and networking abilities• Understanding of OSHA and other workplace safety requirements
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
Specific duties will include:
• Utilizing the Sprocket work order management system to schedule and track work• Interpreting maintenance scopes of work• Utilizing the inventory management system• Utilizing Concur system for purchase orders, invoicing, and procurement• Dispatch and schedule contractors and service providers and approve invoices• Procure spare parts through distributors or directly with manufacturers• Work with vendors for product technical support, warranties and logistics• Usage of Microsoft Office suite of support programs• Data room management for technical document uploads and project document organization in ShareFile• Travel to sites as required to support O&M Team• Review technical documents and studies• Operate a forklift and other warehouse activities
• Associates Degree in Management AND• 3-5 years of experience with exposure to the following areas:
• PV solar construction• PV solar Operations and Maintenance• Scheduling/planning• Project management• Control room monitoring
• Commensurate with experience; competitive.
• Travel to project sites for servicing, training and inspections, and other sPower offices