The Davey Tree Expert Company is a national leader in the arboriculture and horticulture industries, and provides services to residential and commercial clients throughout North America and Canada.
Our Santa Rosa, CA location has openings for arborists, tree care workers or those seeking to learn about arboriculture. Experience in relatable fields of work (construction) or outdoor work experience (lawn care, yard care) is desirable.
BENEFITS / WE OFFER:
- Full time hourly position
- Potential for overtime
- Generous performance incentive plan
- Excellent benefits offered
- Medical, Dental, Vision plans
- Paid time off vacation, Holiday Pay, Sick leave
- 401K retirement plan, the opportunity to buy Davey stock after 1 year
- Employee referral bonus program
- All uniforms, climbing gear and PPE and provided (uniforms laundered at no cost to you; & work boots available for purchase through payroll deduction)
- Industry related training and special Davey training courses
- Reimbursement is available for industry related certifications
- Management mentoring program available
- Safely operate manual transmission (stick shift)company vehicles daily
- Function as a member of a tree crew while progressively learning new skills
- Make satisfactory progress in Davey's Career Development Program
- Operate chainsaws, chippers, stump grinders, and other equipment as needed on job-sites
- Utilize ropes for work positioning at heights up to 60 feet, while pruning or removing trees
- Maintain issued personal gear, crew gear, and equipment
- Learn tree Identification and ANSI A300 Pruning guidelines
- Passion for hard work and working outdoors; desire and willingness to learn about the tree care industry; have a positive attitude and be a team player
- 21 years of age or older (in order to drive company vehicles)
- Valid Driver's License
- Demonstrated ability to report for work regularly and punctually
- Willingness to work outdoors during a variety of weather conditions
- Ability to operate manual transmission vehicles (stick shift) is prefered
Pre-employment drug screen and e-verify are required
This is a full-time, hourly position with opportunity for overtime. Compensation is based on experience, with incentives for completing training and certifications. Davey provides all PPE, uniforms, climbing gear, and related equipment. Davey is Employee Owned and offers benefits including health and 401k. Davey is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you need assistance with your application, please contact us at 1-800-445-8733 ext. 1108 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Davey Tree Expert Company has U.S. and Canadian operations in more than 47 states and five provinces and provides a variety of tree care, grounds maintenance and consulting services for the residential, utility, commercial, and government markets. Founded in 1880, Davey has been employee-owned for 35 years and has more than 8,000 employees who provide Proven Solutions for a Growing World. For more information, visit www.davey.com
Pre-employment drug screen and Social Security/e-verify are required. Davey is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Davey, lawn care, mowing, gardening, gardener, lawn love, arborist, aeration, job, weed control, edging, fertilization, seeding, clean up, leaf removal, leaves, garden, lawns, landscaping, landscaper, landscape job, mower, edger, maintenance, yard care, tru-green, tru green, true, davey tree, #now hiring