This internship will include a variety of tasks and could include any of the following: performing emissions calculations; evaluating facility emissions and air-quality data; reviewing regulations and facility information relevant to projects; assisting in the preparation of reports such as writing technical evaluations or preparing data summary tables and spreadsheets; and other duties as assigned.
- Major in chemical, mechanical, or environmental engineering or related scientific discipline
- Completion of six courses in engineering, environmental sciences, or related subjects
- GPA of 3.2/4.0 or higher
- On-going enrollment in one of the programs listed above
- Availability to work 40 hours per week during the summer break
- Familiarity with computers, including Microsoft Office programs
- Outstanding spreadsheet skills and excellent chemistry aptitude
- Ability to self-motivate
- Conscientiousness concerning the accuracy, appropriateness and timeliness of results
- Thorough, organized, detail-oriented approach, with ability to work within a team
- Flexible working style and willingness to modify personal schedules as required to meet project deadlines and/or client needs
- Legal authorization to work in the United States without the need for sponsorship
- Acceptable driving record
Remember to say you found this opportunity at EnvironmentalCareer.com!