Tradebe is an international leader in waste reclamation and recycling solutions managing more than two million tons of waste annually, recycling 60% of that waste. Providing environmental services since 1984 through the treatment, recovery and recycling of waste, we also serve various markets including industrial, manufacturing, petrochemical, pharmaceutical, oil & gas and more. Tradebe is committed to the waste hierarchy with our efforts focusing on Reducing, Recycling & Recovering the waste we manage. We are the waste management leader in Europe, the United States; and one of the largest global companies in the environmental sector by managing 85 fixed plants in Europe, (Spain, UK and France), the United States and Oman; with over 2,100 employees worldwide.
The selected candidate will
- Conduct air quality analyses, assess regulatory compliance, and perform regulatory applicability evaluations. Under the Title V, develop and complete accurate air quality requirements for existing MACT, PSD, New Source Review, and other applicable standards
- Interact with local regulators to steward permit modifications and permit issuance
- Prepare emission inventory reports; quantify air pollutant emissions and impacts
- Evaluate air pollution control technologies, including technical and economic feasibility of air pollution control equipment. Implement environmental compliance management systems and processes
- Prepare recommendations and reporting of results
- Perform environmental compliance audits and implement follow-up corrective actions to ensure compliance with federal, state, and local regulations
- Perform air permitting applicability analyses including creating detailed emission calculations and extensively reviewing and analyzing environmental regulations
- Participate in the development and facilitation of air permitting training to facility-based employees
- Review and negotiate air permit conditions and advocate permit conditions that are consistent with operational needs and regulatory requirements
- Manage multiple projects with rapidly changing priorities
- Demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills with a strong attention to detail on all aspects
- Effectively work in a team environment
A Bachelor’s degree in engineering, meteorology, environmental science, or related scientific field. Minimum of 5 years of experience in industry performing air permitting applicability analyses and preparing air permit applications for chemical manufacturing and/or petroleum refining r waste management facilities
The ability to pass a pre-employment physical, drug screen, and background check, are required.
Why Tradebe is Right for You
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Student loan repayment assistance
- Generous vacation and sick plans
- Medical (including telehealth), dental and vision
- 401k Retirement (Tradebe will match up to 20% of an employee’s contribution, up to 25% of the employees pay)
- Flexible spending accounts (FSA)
- Health savings accounts (HSA)
- Agency paid, basic life and AD&D insurance
- Supplemental, voluntary life insurance & AD&D
- Agency paid, short & long term disability
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Career ladders, professional development, and promotion opportunities
- Leadership opportunities
- Great work environment and culture
- And MORE!
The management of the professional careers of our employees stands out as a cornerstone of our model. We take the time and effort to provide development opportunities, both from an educational and professional point of view. Training is one of our main concerns and therefore we invest a great deal of resources.
Are you ready to join Tradebe’s…
Remember to say you found this opportunity at EnvironmentalCareer.com!