EBI is seeking a full-time Project Manager with a proven record of managing Phase II Subsurface Investigation and Remediation projects for commercial real estate, lending, telecommunications, industrial, institutional, and public sector clientele. The successful candidate will serve in a project management role responsible for coordinating team efforts to ensure successful execution, collaborating with internal and external clientele to develop project schedules and milestones, establish project deliverables commitments, and resolve deficiencies. This position requires strong knowledge and experience with site characterization, environmental sampling techniques and methodologies (soil, groundwater, surface water, sediment, soil vapor, indoor air, etc.), data analysis, remediation technologies, state and federal environmental regulatory framework.
- Generate technical scopes of work, cost estimates, and client proposals
- Oversee and ensure that project milestones / deadlines achieved
- Ownership of full project life cycle, from proposal generation and purchase order to project close-out and invoicing
- Quality control review of technical report deliverables to both private entities and public regulatory agencies
- Coordinate with and manage field staff, outside consultants, and subcontractors
- Detailed project financial management required, including budget, revenue, expenses, margins, unbilled, and backlog
- Communicate project status and outcomes with internal and external clientele.
Education and Experience
- Bachelors degree from accredited university in Environmental Engineering, Geology, Environmental Science, or related field
- A minimum of 5 years of professional experience in environmental consulting, including Phase II Subsurface Investigation and Remediation projects
- Specific to Phase I ESAs, must meet ASTM E1527 qualifications as an Environmental Professional (EP)
Certifications and Licenses
- OSHA 29 CFR 1910.120 40 Hour Hazardous Waste Operations & Rescue (HAZWOPER) Training Certification is required
- Specific registration credentials are not required, however, Professional Geologist (P.G.), Professional Engineer (P.E.), or similar professional certification / licensure is a plus
- Asbestos Inspector Certification is a plus
Remember to say you found this opportunity at EnvironmentalCareer.com!