About the Position: In this position you would provides expertise in the areas of natural resources conservation, preservation, restoration and use, environmental compliance, sustainability, visitor assistance and recreation planning, policy and administration.
This position is being filled under the DoD Direct Hire Authority for Certain Competitive Service positions.
Learn more about this agency
- Lead the development and execution of park programs - plan and implement the four program areas of recreation management, natural resources management, visitor assistance and interpretation.
- Coordinate development and maintain land and natural resources management plans
- Conduct administrative duties to include contract administration, budget, public relations, property accountability, maintenance and protection of real property, visitor safety, park inspection and personnel administration.
- Develop Natural Resource concept plans for improvements in operations and efficiency.
- Serve as technical advisor for Natural Resources in the liaison capacity between the Project, District, and other partner agencies.
- Implement management plans with other agencies to promote protection of threatened or endangered species.
Remember to say you found this opportunity at EnvironmentalCareer.com