We seek a Project Manager with strong hands-on experience in planning, study and design of larger water and wastewater facilities to serve our clients in Mid-Atlantic region. The individual needs to have proven experience in project management and delivery, client relationship management and business development.
- Work with existing staff on existing projects to assure high-quality deliverables and client satisfaction
- Lead and manage projects for study and design of large water and/or wastewater pumping stations, and assessment of exiting pumping station and treatment facilities
- Maintain and enhance relationships with existing clients, as well as develop relationships with prospective clients that are aligned with the Business Plan
- Assist in the development and implementation of specific client plans and project pursuit plans and lead the development of technical proposals
- Mentor and develop technical staff with respect to the responsibilities listed herein
- Other required duties as assigned.
Education: Bachelor of Science degree in Civil/Environmental Engineering or related field
Experience: A minimum of 10 years relevant experience in water and wasterwater engineering consulting is required.
A professional engineer (PE) license is required
- Ability to develop and manage client relationships and demonstrated ability to manage large projects
- Strong communication and technical writing skills
- In-depth knowledge of system hydraulics and pumping station design standards for various applications
- Demonstrated experience in project delivery including the management of client expectations, multi-discipline technical team, and financial aspects of projects
- Self-starter with ability to participate collaboratively with team and lead and manage others
Travel Demands: Occasional travel to client offices
Remember to say you found this opportunity at EnvironmentalCareer.com