Imagine what you can do at Land O’Lakes. Our growth relies on extraordinary talent and boundless thinkers who are always looking for a better way and believe anything is possible. Like you, innovation and technology drive us.
At Land O’Lakes, you will also be part of a community with creative doers and dreamers, who want to make a difference. We work together combining our global perspective and direct access to the source to create practical, new solutions to meet agriculture’s toughest challenges.
Join the team at any Land O’Lakes location or with one of our retail-owners and you’ll sense the optimism, honesty and innovation that goes into everything we do. Together, we strive to feed human progress.
Job Posting Title: Environmental Health & Safety System Administrator
The Environmental Health & Safety System Administrator will be responsible for the architecture, structure, and interface of EH&S System (Enablon) reporting and functionality. Partner with EH&S team and all of Land O’Lakes Business Units to develop, implement and manage a wide variety of programs to drive improved EH&S performance, website development and management.
Continuously Improve EH&S Management Systems:
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical system issues related to system configurations, reporting, application interface, infrastructure and database scripting.
- Coordinate with business lines and software vendors to execute the projects and system enhancement.
Reduce EH&S Risk:
- Responsible for facilitating process for tracking regulatory data, performance metrics and trends to ensure targeted and timely identification of gaps for follow up.
- Maintains all documentation for EH&S systems including standards, practices, procedures, forms, training documentation and support documentation.
- Partner with EH&S team and other Land O’Lakes Business Units to coordinate the programs and activities needed to meet external and internal reporting, regulatory requirements and customer needs.
Develop System Users:
- Provides an overview of the EH&S application systems and develop training documents for EH&S web users.
Education, Skills and Experience Required:
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related degree. Some knowledge of Environment, Health and Safety, preferred.
- 2+ plus years of experience supporting and configuring large enterprise-wide operating system management. Experience with Enablon and Intelex highly desired.
- Experience with project management skills overseeing multiple projects at any given time.
- Experience in database languages including Microsoft SQL, access database.
- 3 years minimum experience administrating standardized EHS IS Management Systems, Regulatory Compliance program support, and Risk Reduction support efforts across multiple business units highly desired.
- Collaborates with EH&S staff and others (e.g., line staff, researchers, supervisors, managers, directors).
Competencies Skills and Experience Required:
- Excellent organizational and follow-up skills with meticulous attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications, data visualization and other analytic applications e.g. Excel, Tableau, Power BI.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Skills in analyzing and troubleshooting data integrity issues.
- Demonstrated successful ability to organize and prioritize work to ensure timely deadlines.
- Ability to function at a high level of effectiveness, flexibility, independence, and initiative without daily interaction with management.
- Can-do attitude is a must. Strong team player who is willing to go above and beyond.
Land O'Lakes, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/Vets/Disabled. The company maintains a drug-free workforce, including pre- and post-employment substance abuse testing pursuant to a Drug and Alcohol Policy.
Neither Land O’Lakes, nor its search firms, will ever contact you and ask for confidential information over the phone or in email. If you receive a call or email like this, please do not provide the information being requested.
Land O'Lakes endeavors to make Landolakesinc.com accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the HR Solution Center at 844-LOL-HR4U (844-565-4748) M-F 8:00am-4:30pm CT.
Remember to say you found this opportunity at EnvironmentalCareer.com