TRC Companies, Inc. a pioneer in groundbreaking scientific and engineering developments since the 1960s, is a national engineering and environmental consulting firm that provides integrated services to the energy, environmental and infrastructure markets. TRC serves a broad range of clients in industry and government, implementing complex projects from initial concept to delivery and operation.
TRC is seeking a Climate Resiliency Program Manager to join our growing Engineering, Construction and Remediation Practice in Boston, MA. The successful candidate will be a highly motivated individual looking for career growth and have at least 10 to 15 years of relevant experience in the Northeast US climate change and resiliency market. TRC's Boston office is a vibrant, dynamic, and fast-paced work environment and provides access to a broad spectrum of professional experiences in an office that thrives on team-work.
- Technical proficiency in climate change, infrastructure resiliency and sustainability, preferably for clients in New England public sector and transportation markets.
- Business development.
- Management of staff.
- Periodic travel in the New England region.
- 10 to 15 years of safety consulting experience with primary focus in climate change, infrastructure resiliency and sustainability, preferably for the New England public sector market.
- Demonstratable knowledge of best practices for climate change resiliency design standards, policy and legislature status, climate modeling and flood zone forecasting.
- Proven ability to manage projects and mentor staff to promote staff development and organic growth.
- Client-focused approach to consulting and track record of creating new clients and opportunities, as well as maintain and growing existing client relationships.
- Demonstrates excellence and efficiency in writing, communication, data analysis, professional judgment, and knowledge of scientific principles.
- Strong sense of responsibility and work ethic.
- Strong quality assurance/quality control skills to perform technical, style and consistency reviews.
- Understanding of standards, regulations and guidance that apply to transit systems and commuter rail, specifically the Federal Railroad Administration (FRA) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
- Conversant with Microsoft Word, Excel.
- Ability to work in a project team.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
TRC offers advancement potential and a competitive compensation and benefits package including a 401k plan with a company match. For more information please visit our website at www.trccompanies.com.
Remember to say you found this opportunity at EnvironmentalCareer.com