Requisition Number: 41929
Company Name: DRG Inc
Service Line: 1ENV - DRG Environmental Consulting
Employment Type: Regular
Job Type: Full Time
Education Level Required: Bachelors
Work Experience Required: 1 - 2 years
Travel Expectations: Up to 75%
Davey is a leader in the tree care, utility line clearing and forestry consulting industries, throughout the US and Canada.
DUTIES: The Inventory Arborist will provide our government, commercial and not for profit clients with the services and solutions needed to efficiently and effectively manage trees and urban forests by inspecting trees and other vegetation and identify common defects. Identify and measure local tree species, understand their typical growth rates and recognize indicators of common diseases and pest infestations. Prescribe appropriate tree work needed to mitigate risk. Represent the company and the client at professional meetings.
Education and Qualifications:
• Previous experience successfully working as an Inventory Arborist Technician or equivalent experience in the industry will be required.
• Two to four year degree in Forestry, Urban Forestry, Horticulture, Arboriculture, Environmental Science, Plant Biology or related discipline or equivalent experience in similar position.
• Current Driver’s License and Driving Record in good standing.
• Urban forestry experience preferred.
• Proficient working knowledge of computers. Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, PowerPoint.
We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. As a service provider, our success depends upon our ability to attract and retain qualified personnel, regardless of their age, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status, or other protected characteristics as established by federal, state or local law.
If you need any assistance at any time please contact us at 1-800-445-8733 ext. 1108 or at email@example.com.