Requisition Number: 40610
Company Name: The Davey Tree Expert Company
Service Line: 1RES - Kent-Residential & Commercial Services
Employment Type: Regular
Job Type: Full Time
Education Level Required: High School Diploma / GED
Work Experience Required: 1 - 2 years
Travel Expectations: None
POSITION Climbing Arborist/Trimmer— Davey Residential/Canton, OH
Applications accepted until suitable candidate is selected.
Davey Residential, a division of The Davey Tree Expert Company, is pleased to offer a key opportunity as a Climbing Arborist.
- Provides tree trimming services
- Services provided include; pruning, thinning and deadwooding throughout the Tree Canopy, repairing damaged trees, removing broken limbs from roofs and other objects
- Properly maintain, prepare and operate all tools and equipment including hand tools, chainsaws, chippers, and aerial lifts
- Operates as part of a crew with supporting Groundman and Crew Foreman
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Driver’s license required. Commercial driver’s license preferred and may be required, depending on job requirements
- Completion of Davey Tree Trimmer Orientation Program upon hire
- Certificates and Licenses if necessary
- Pesticide license, if required by state law
- Class A or B -Air CDL a Major plus.
- 2 or 4 year degree in Urban Foresty, Forestry, Natural Resources, Horticulture a major plus but not necessary.
- Extensive referral bonus program
- Each referral $1000.00
- Unlimited referrals
Full time hourly position. Compensation based on qualifications and experience. Davey offers excellent benefits, the opportunity to buy Davey stock after 1 year, and industry related training and special Davey training courses.
Pre-employment Drug Screen and Social Security verification required. The Davey Tree Expert Company and CLS are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Davey is Employee Owned. Military Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Visit Davey Website: WWW.DAVEY.COM Job Opportunities & Company Profile Information
The Davey Tree Expert Company has U.S. and Canadian operations in more than 47 states and five provinces and provides a variety of tree care, grounds maintenance and consulting services for the residential, utility, commercial, and government markets. Founded in 1880, Davey has been employee-owned for 35 years and has more than 8,000 employees who provide Proven Solutions for a Growing World. For more information, visit www.davey.com
If you need any assistance at any time please contact us at 1-800-445-8733 ext. 1108 or at email@example.com.