We are looking for an environmental health and safety specialist to join our team. We are talented, trustworthy and skilled people who are passionate about what we do and enjoy providing personalized attention to our clients.
- Train and present EHS to audiences of 10 to 50 people.
- Conduct environmental, health and safety audits.
- Sample soil/groundwater.
- Write, review and analyze permits.
- Support our industrial and commercial clients.
- Conduct research and contribute to administering EHS programs.
- Provide technical assistance, regulatory review, detailed environmental plan and program creation or modification in a team environment.
- Develop environmental reports, prepare correspondence and/or complete regulatory forms or documentation.
- Build and develop leadership skills that build autonomy.
- Bachelor's or master's degree in safety, environmental services or relevant experience in disciplines like environmental science, geology, water resources, biology, safety, chemistry or earth sciences.
- Minimum of one year of experience is preferred, but entrants to this position may have no previous experience.
- Experience in environmental management systems.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Self-motivated and work effectively independently and within a team.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Opportunities for professional growth at our progressive, fast-paced firm.
- Competitive salary, paid time off and holidays.
- Short-term disability, long-term disability, life AD&D and 401(k) provided.
- Medical, dental, vision, prescription, supplemental life, AD&D, critical illness and accident coverage available.
You will have plenty of opportunities to grow professionally at our progressive, fast-paced and flexible firm in an awesome work environment.
Keywords: lock-out tag-out, machine guarding, fall protection, confined spaces, ergonomics, respiratory protection, environmental permitting, reporting, safety, industrial hygiene
Equal Opportunity Employer
Remember to say you found this opportunity at EnvironmentalCareer.com