We are looking for a motivated and experienced environmental health and safety project manager to join our team. We are talented, trustworthy and skilled professionals who are passionate about what we do and enjoy providing personalized attention to our clients. As project manager, you will focus on the management of EHS compliance for industrial clients of all sizes.
- Provide work for direct reports to maintain billable utilization.
- Develop scope, schedule and budget for new projects.
- Prepare proposals and sell services to retain and obtain clients and manage projects for each element.
- Retain clients through quality services and effective communication, with efficient use of resources.
- Monitor, renew, and interpret new or proposed technical developments or regulations from the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and determine applicability for communication to clients and staff.
- Bachelor's or master's degree in safety, environmental services or relevant experience in disciplines like environmental science, geology, water resources, biology, safety, chemistry or earth sciences.
- Minimum of 10 years progressive EHS managerial experience in either an industrial setting or with a professional consulting firm.
- Registered professional in the area of practice or possession of related certifications and/or licenses is preferred.
- Relevant experience with direct supervision of staff is also preferred.
- Experience working with the EPA compliance, including all aspects of the Clean Air Act, Clean Water Act, Resource Conservation and Recovery Act, and the Emergency Planning and Community Right-to-Know Act.
- Experience with permitting, reporting, training, and agency interaction.
- Familiarity working with OSHA compliance, specifically 29 CFR Part 1910 and including program review, development, implementation, and applicable training.
- Awareness and understandability of 150-14001 and 18001-45001 management system and standards and registrations are necessary.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Opportunities for professional growth at our progressive, fast-paced firm.
- Competitive salary, paid time off and holidays.
- Short-term disability, long-term disability, life AD&D and 401(k) provided.
- Medical, dental, vision, prescription, supplemental life, AD&D, critical illness and accident coverage available.
You will have plenty of opportunities to grow professionally at our progressive, fast-paced and flexible firm in an awesome work environment.
Keywords: lock-out tag-out, machine guarding, fall protection, confined spaces, ergonomics, respiratory protection, environmental permitting, reporting, safety, industrial hygiene
Equal Opportunity Employer
Remember to say you found this opportunity at EnvironmentalCareer.com