A rapidly growing technology company located in York, PA has a direct hire opportunity for a Regulatory Compliance Manager (ISO/ R2). This position is responsible for all Regulatory & ISO facets having direct authority over all Environmental, Health & Safety, and R2 (Q/EHS/R2) activities, some of which include: ensuring Q/EHS/R2 process documentation and standards are followed, leading Q/EHS/R2 improvement efforts, leading the internal Q/EHS/R2 audit and corrective/preventive action programs, leading the Regulatory Compliance Team, filing applicable government legal reports, and otherwise supporting the regulatory activities at the York, PA sites.
* Comprehensive benefits offered to full time and part-time employees including medical, dental, STD, LTD, life insurance, 401(k), generous paid time off and much more. EEOE
* Serve as the face of the company to outside vendors and auditors for the regulatory compliance programs.
* Provide verbal and written audit/inspection results.
* Map out employed Q/EHS/R2 process flows and identify possible improvements.
* Plan and help perform internal Q/EHS/R2 audit work in accordance with standards.
* Ensure adherence to company policies and process standards, while maintaining employee morale and overseeing the training of new and existing staff.
* Work with management to establish department and company goals, and rely on experience, judgment and innovation to achieve them.
* Create and utilize reports to accurately represent audit task completion rates and percentages.
* Liaison between teams, shifts, and departments, and partner with vendor/customer/clients
* High school diploma or equivalent
* 3+ years quality or regulatory compliance supervisory experience (ability to perform internal audits and maintain audit schedules)
* 3+ years in a leadership/supervisory role supervising up to 15+ associates
* Certified as a Lead Auditor for ISO & R2 (9001:2015, and/or 14001:2015, and/or OHSAS 18001:2007, and/orR2:2013)
* Capable of performing research on topics in all areas of reference (OSHA, DOT, Regulatory Standards, Federal Register, etc.)
* Strong Microsoft Office to create spreadsheets, data graphing, statistics, presentations, effective procedures, flowcharts, and inspection standards.
* 5-10% Travel for vendor site audits
* Ability to work independently with little supervision and in a team environment; to interact effectively and positively with all levels of company personnel; to work in a fast-paced environment and able handle multiple priorities simultaneously.
Apply now for consideration!
Remember to say you found this opportunity at EnvironmentalCareer.com